Maptek's exploration solution provides 3D visualisation, modelling and design tools to help you maximise use of all of your historical, drilling and assay data, and to accurately calculate the NPV (Net Present Value) of a potential operation.
Developing an accurate 3D model is essential for understanding your deposit. Maptek's 3D visualisation tools have long set the standard in 3D modelling software and have been - and continue to be - used in successful mining operations around the world. Maptek Vulcan and I-Site provide unparalleled 3D visualisation tools for mine exploration projects allowing you to analyse historical data and develop detailed 3D models.
Maptek's data visualisation solution includes
- Eureka - 3D enviroment with unique seismic and drillhole data editing tools
- Vulcan Enviewer - Rapid 3D data visualisation capability for presentations
- Vulcan Modeller - CAD, 3D visualisation and modelling tools
- Vulcan Explorer - 3D visualisation and modelling environment to test and validate exploration models
- Vulcan GIS Explorer - Display and analyse data from third party GIS systems
- Vulcan GeoModeller - Design and model in a true 3D environment
- Vulcan GeoStatModeller - Complete package for geology and resource modelling
- I-Site Laser Scanning Technology - 3D imaging tools for large data sets
Resource Definition and Estimation
Accurately defining resources is critical for raising capital from shareholders or management. Once the historical and new data have been collated and modelled, the next stage is to look at the resources. At many sites the resource definition is performed to determine the viability of a project for continuation or to progress to a feasibility study.
Maptek's Resource Definition and Estimation solution includes
- Vulcan GeoModeller - Advanced functionality for both stratigraphic and non-stratigraphic applications
- Vulcan GeoStatModeller - Efficient and robust geostatistical modelling capability
- Vulcan Block Modelling - Create, visualise and manipulate complex block and sub-block models