All your data in one project.
All your data spatially located.
View the big picture and explore in detail.
Maptek Eureka™ provides one integrated platform for viewing and analysing your exploration project data.
Eureka allows you to take spatially located data and put it into context to better understand the inter-connecting relationships between the disparate information. Viewing the data at different scales allows you to see the big picture as well as analyse local areas of interest.
Eureka displays aerial photography, terrain maps, historical plans and GIS data. When geophysical data such as seismic, gravity and magnetic surveys are viewed in the same space as exploration drilling data, intuitive correlations can be confirmed.
How to: Manage and analyse regional data
- Productivity: Manage and view all your geospatial data in a single, 3D environment
- Efficiency: Make full use of data from expensive drilling and geophysical programs
- Flexibility: User-defined structure for organising and managing data
- Connectivity: Remote and real-time updates of project databases
- Secure: Automatic save after data creation or editing
- Integration: Bring seismic interpretation into resource modelling
- Intuitive: Easy to use interface
- Powerful: Fast 3D graphics and powerful processing of large datasets
- Visualisation: Integrated and interactive 3D display of all geospatial data
- Multi-attribute data: Analytical tool to interrogate and model data attributes
- Geological tools: Powerful data query and filtering; easy correlation, sectioning and modelling
- Intelligent seismic tools: Easily create velocity models to allow data conversion from time to depth
- Paperless: Ruggedised tablet and interactive software for data logging in the field
- Interoperability: Support for a wide range of industry file formats
- Export: Generate high quality images, models and animations