Bite Size Videos
Learn tips and tricks, discover new tools, and brush up on your skills in these short tutorials from Maptek experts.
Vulcan 9 – Now Available
Giving users the freedom to apply their expertise to solve tasks in the way they want. Download now available in the Users Area.
Citation in Geostatistics
Sign up for the accredited Citation Program in Applied Geostatistics offered in conjunction with the University of Alberta, Canada.
2014 Maptek Webinars
Register for our scheduled webinars covering topics such as Vulcan mining solutions, I-Site Studio tools and information about BlastLogic.
Maptek previewed the soon-to-be-released I-Site 8820 long range laser scanner on day 1 of the Australian Institute of… More >>
In this issue:
Vulcan 9.1 preview
New I-Site 8820 & 8200 Introducing Maptek Sentry
Vulcan geothermal modelling PerfectDig cross-section tools Challenges in drill and blast
Vulcan aids quarry optimisation Resellers forge ahead into Asia
- Zacatecas students gain access to Vulcan
- Maptek adds Evorelution open pit scheduling solutions to product suite
- Vulcan workshop for New Zealand miners
- Export Vulcan data to 3D PDF
- Technical Services provide Vulcan video tutorials
- Vulcan Plotting Tips and Tricks