Bite Size Videos
Learn tips and tricks, discover new tools, and brush up on your skills in these short tutorials from Maptek experts.
Vulcan 9.1 Webinars
Tune in for the launch of Vulcan 9.1! A full three days of webinars show you the latest enhancements available in the next version of Vulcan software.
Citation in Geostatistics
Sign up for the accredited Citation Program in Applied Geostatistics offered in conjunction with the University of Alberta, Canada.
2014 Maptek Webinars
Register for our scheduled webinars covering topics such as Vulcan mining solutions, I-Site Studio tools and information about BlastLogic.
The latest release of Maptek BlastLogic drill and blast accuracy management system targets cost reductions for mining operations. ‘Getting… More >>
In this issue:
Vulcan 9.1 preview
New I-Site 8820 & 8200 Introducing Maptek Sentry
Vulcan geothermal modelling PerfectDig cross-section tools Challenges in drill and blast
Vulcan aids quarry optimisation Resellers forge ahead into Asia
- New blast modelling and consumables tracking tools target mining costs
- Maptek awards University of Adelaide mine design trophy for 2014
- Maptek employees volunteer in South Africa
- Step by step guide to complex pit design in Vulcan
- Surely there is a better way!
- Maptek Consulting: When you lack the time or in-house resources