Maptek Users Conference
Join us in Brisbane for the latest Maptek products, hands-on workshops and networking.
I-Site 8200 Scanner
The new versatile scanner for underground survey tasks. Measure drives, voids and tunnels as well as stockpiles and silos.
2013 Maptek Webinars
Register for our scheduled webinars covering topics such as Vulcan mining solutions, I-Site Studio tools and an introduction to Eureka.
Take advantage of Maptek training services. Find a scheduled course, request customised training or attend a regional class near you.
I-Site high performance laser survey technology proved its value during the recent Scottish Ten project to record the Sydney Opera House and its surrounds in 3D for future generations.
In this issue:
Spotlight on Vulcan
Freeze walls for uranium
Update: Eureka, BlastLogic
Modelling volcanic ash clouds
- Maptek provides long range laser focus to Sydney Opera House scanning
- Global mining technology developer Maptek to sponsor APCOM 2013
- Maptek honours mining education pioneer with university endowment
- Assisting companies with pre-feasibility studies
- New tools for drill and blast
- The processor’s assembly line