Maptek Users Conference
Join us in Brisbane for the latest Maptek products, hands-on workshops and networking.
I-Site 8200 Scanner
The new versatile scanner for underground survey tasks. Measure drives, voids and tunnels as well as stockpiles and silos.
2013 Maptek Webinars
Register for our scheduled webinars covering topics such as Vulcan mining solutions, I-Site Studio tools and an introduction to Eureka.
Take advantage of Maptek training services. Find a scheduled course, request customised training or attend a regional class near you.
I-Site high performance laser survey technology proved its value during the recent Scottish Ten project to record the Sydney Opera House and its surrounds in 3D for future generations.
In this issue:
Vulcan underground tools
Improved grade control
Effective reserving solution
Improved resource estimation
Rock art preservation
- Maptek I-Site laser imaging technology receives international quality accreditation
- Geostatistics course at Maptek Viña del Mar
- Successful Mining Mission to Turkey
- Vulcan Stope Optimiser – a ‘killer app’
- Invest in technology that pays back
- Assisting companies with pre-feasibility studies