Maptek I-Site 8400 Laser Scanner
The I-Site 8400 is designed for routine scanning tasks in mining and topographic survey applications. This laser scanner can handle even the largest of survey workloads.
The I-Site 8400 is the entry level laser scanner for mining, stockpile and other operations needing a ruggedised, simple to operate survey instrument. It features an industrial, ergonomic design and streamlined setup.
The I-Site 8400 is optimised for stop-go vehicle scanning, stockpile survey and general topographic work. It can also be used for underground survey applications.
- Optimised for topographic survey
- Designed for stop-go vehicle survey
- Built to operate in tough conditions
- Entry level laser scanning solution
- Configured for mining, topographic & general survey
- Ideal for stockpile survey - indoor & outdoor
- Optional customisation for underground applications
- Rated to IP65 for environmental protection
- Range up to 1000 metres
- Onboard, easy-to-use scan controls
- USB scan storage for simple file transfer
- Built in compass for rapid, easy scan registration
- I-Site Studio software for rapid data processing
- Fast field to finish capability
- Survey friendly setup