New in I-Site Studio 5.0
I-Site Studio Software
Maptek I-Site Studio Software is an intuitive point cloud processing package. Designed for mining and other surveying applications, I-Site Studio has a host of features and tools to quickly turn detailed datasets into easy to understand results.
- Accurate 3D stockpile models: Quickly build and maintain accurate 3D models of stockpiles, voids and tailings dams
- Pre/Post blast analysis: Track progress against blast plan and assess the impact of any misfires
- Geological analysis: Analyse mine geology and monitor highwall, slope and spoilbank stability using high resolution photograph accurately aligned over scan data
- Faster surveying: Deliver better, faster end of month surveys and reconciliation reports
- Open pit tools: Scan selected sections of a pit and integrate the new data into the current pit model, and automatically detect toes and crests to update mine models
- Process UAV data: Process dense UAV/lidar data for creating manageable point clouds as well as accurate surfaces, models and volumes for analysis
- Easy to use interface: Use intuitive workflows that rely on toolbars, drag and drop functionality and minimal data entry
- Workflow Manager: Create customised workflows for routine survey tasks. Share and adapt within survey team to save time on data processing and analysis.
- Manage large data: Level of Detail tool operates on object data. Quickly load and view large datasets.
- Multiple data formats: Work with CAD data, visualisation and modelling formats including DXF, DWG, CSV, 3DP, ZFS and PTX
- Flexible registration options: Effortlessly match surface features and register to survey stations
- Powerful modelling tools: Create accurate 3D models using topographic triangulations, fusion surface, and loop triangulation
- Intuitive filtering options: Filter data by dataset or individual points selected with intuitive freehand or polygonal lasso options
- Extensive analysis tools: Efficiently analyse large datasets using querying and visualisation tools such as colour scans by distance and section view mode
- Specialised geotechnical module: Analyse structures and surfaces, monitor movement and identify dominant structure and trends
- Global registration: New streamlined interface. Single step to register multiple scans and objects together.
- Impressive presentation options: Create animations from a series of key frames and deliver professional quality, high fidelity digital video output
- Share rotatable models: Direct export to 3D PDF and Universal 3D file formats so models can be viewed dynamically iby all stakeholders
- Customised language interface: Choose from American English, modern Chinese, Spanish, German and Japanese, with the language interface chosen automatically based on the PC settings