Vulcan Data Analyser allows users to gain a better understanding of their geological and analytical data with a streamlined variogram analysis workflow.
Vulcan Data Analyser is available in the Analyse menu of the Vulcan GeostatModeller bundle.
- Quickly create and modify experimental variograms and apply models to the data
- Create and apply selection filters and transformations to data
- Highlight data to check spatial locations of chart outliers and assess their potential impact during resource estimation
- Integrated with Vulcan unfolding tools, providing additional methods for handling structural and grade based anisotropy
- Save variogram properties for use between variograms and projects
- Support for block models allows analysis of mine planning data
- Easily identify outliers and compare distributions
- View correlation of data in multiple directions simultaneously with fan variogram ‘compass’
- Chart types include general statistics, histogram, cumulative frequency, scatter, madogram, P-P and Q-Q
Advanced analysis: Allows for a better understanding of technical data with enhanced statistical, graphing and display options.
Fast iterations: Easily create and test multiple alternatives aided by tools that speed up ‘trial and error’ in determining variogram parameters (e.g. lag size, direction and search tolerance).
Clear comparisons: Display multiple models concurrently for real-time, side-by-side comparisons.
Streamlined interface: Interpret geological data with Vulcan Data Analyser tools which integrate seamlessly with the Vulcan grade estimation processes.
Customisable charts: Produce high quality charts which can be exported into .png and .csv file formats for resource reports.
Why Vulcan is the preferred choice for resource geologists (webinar part 1)
Samples, Estimations and Simulations in Vulcan 11
(webinar part 2)
Vulcan Data Analyser for
Introducing Vulcan Data Analyser (webinar)