Maptek is fully committed to supporting future mining professionals to prepare for their careers. Thousands of graduates globally have experienced hands-on learning through our multifaceted academic program.
Each Maptek office matches their staff expertise with courses and activities that help universities in their region best meet the needs for students to gain industry-related knowledge and learn new skills.
Academic program elements include:
- Access to free educational software licences
- Hardware equipment donations
- Train the trainer workshops for university staff
- Undergraduate classroom teaching and postgraduate mentoring
- Access to free Online Training courses
- Scholarships and licence support for advanced projects and studies
- Master classes and technology demonstration workshops
- Sponsored participation in mining games and industry challenges
- Access to internship and trainee work placements
- Guidance for career development and advancement